The perfect darkness of an anti-space void, Airflite Rubatone has found a "silence is louder than bombs"approach. Less graphics, more matte black is the dark depth of your mind on the outside of your head. Comes with a transparent visor. Tinted sold separately.
Complies with international safety standards DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe) and PSC (Japan). PSC certification stickers are attached only in the case of purchase from an authorized dealer in this country.
The helmet comes with a built-in DropShield sun visor and a quick-to-replace fog-free FliteShield clear visor.
Removable quick-drying HydraDry lining.
Rugged molded shell made of polycarbonate.
The most common form of helmet is intermediate-oval-slightly shorter from front to back and slightly wider on the sides.
4 vents, including a vent in the chin area, like those of motocross helmets, and 2 vents connected by deep channels in the interior of the helmet, which provide better cooling.
The medium-reduced profile of the shell helps to reduce the overall weight in accordance with the exclusive international standard ICON and at the same time suits your riding style.
- Rugged molded shell made of polycarbonate
- Numerous large ventilation ducts
- Internal sun visor and quick-release main visor with anti-fog protection
- Removable side plates
- Cast air deflector
- Chin blind
- Removable quick-drying Hydradry lining
- Built-in dual-channel cooling system
- Meets or exceeds the following global safety standards: DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and PSC (Japan). SAI or SG certification stickers are attached only in case of purchase from an authorized dealer in this country.