- Nizhny Novgorod
- Republic of Belarus
- Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyzstan)
Size selection assistant
Choosing the size is very simple. The website will tell. We will refund the money for the item if it does not fit. Full list of our guarantees
Price range, €
Your questions about motorcycle jackets
- All parcels are insuredWe insure for the full cost of all the orders and pack them in a sturdy box.
Wearing a civilian motorcycle jacket over a turtle is wrong and here's why:
- quite uncomfortable to remove/put on "turtle" every time
- the majority of the "turtle" dedicated to the city and is poorly protected from abrasion, thin grid on which are mounted all of the protective parts will break in the first place and the skin do not protect, motorcycle jackets keep much more long-lasting friction
- in the so-called "turtles" protective elements are made of plastic, plastic is much worse absorbs shock force in contrast to the material D3O, which is used in all motorcycle jackets Icon
- "turtle" is used mainly when driving off-road, for the city it is better to use a motorcycle jacket
- the outer cut is made of friction-resistant material
- equipped with removable shoulder, elbow and back protection
- motorcycle jacket has special ventilation channels
- it has special elements that do not restrict movement and eliminate excessive tension when landing with outstretched arms
... and many other nuances, which are considered in the question"how to choose a motorcycle jacket."
We will list the basic functionality of motorcycle jackets, and you decide what is important to you and pay attention to it when buying or ask a question to the consultant during the fitting.
So, pay attention to:
- a complete set of protection (back, elbows, shoulders) so you don't have to buy later. Not infrequently, back protection is not present in the standard configuration. Icon has a full set of protection.
- note the presence of ventilation valves
- there are mesh mesh jackets for very hot weather
- leather jackets are good in cool weather because they are not blown, in the middle of summer it is better to choose a textile
- high the gate will incidentally in temperatures below +15 degrees
- removable insulated lining allows you to use a motorcycle jacket in cool weather
- some models have loops on the sleeves to prevent the wind from rising and blowing into the sleeve
That concerns size, then protection elbows and shoulders must lie there where You have elbows and shoulders. With outstretched arms, the sleeves of the jacket should be bone-deep.