In cosmic 69 all things exist as inseparable and incompatible. The windy road in front of you symbolizes Rangda-the relentless Queen of demons, who decided to capture your spirit. Balance its depravity with the Barong Airframe Pro. You and the road are one, get on the bike and go, repeating the great mantra!
Complies with international safety standards DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe) and PSC (Japan). PSC certification stickers are attached only in the case of purchase from an authorized dealer in this country.
Fog - Free Icon Optics protection with Rapid-Release quick-change system and reliable ProLock locking system.
The five-piece lining is made of quick-drying Hydradry material
Composite shell handmade, hand-painted pattern and precise production technology.
The previous products were used as templates, taking into account the most important details.
9 air intakes and 7 outlets combined with deep channels in the internal energy absorbing foam EPS, provide the best ventilation of the helmet.
The precision Assembly technique helps us to significantly reduce the profile of the shell and allows us to make an exceptionally lightweight helmet by hand.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes to reduce weight and drag
- A voluminous back cushion reduces the discomfort of jacket/outerwear
- The lining of quick-drying material Hydradry consists of five parts
- Ventilation of the frontal part
- Fog-Free Icon Optics fog-protected visor with Rapid-Release quick-change system
- Reliable ProLock locking system
- Two visors: transparent and dark tinted
- There are reflective stickers
- Removable breath deflector and chin blind