What could be harder than skulls, barbed wire in the fog and sinister chains? It was a rhetorical question, so if you have an alternative answer, you're just a boring nerd. A new blast from the past from Icon, which we have been waiting for 13 years-Airflite Skull. The skull was originally painted by Tanner Goldbeck, nicknamed 'Skull Guy' (TRANS . the skull man), the artist behind the many beloved images on Icon helmets. Graphics legendary skull reborn to again wander the streets on a brand new, but the same sinister canvas.
- Rugged molded shell made of polycarbonate
- Numerous large inlet and outlet vents
- Internal sun visor and quick-release main visor with anti-fog protection
- Removable side plates
- Cast breath deflector
- Chin blind
- Removable quick-drying Hydradry lining
- Built-in dual-channel cooling system
- Meets or exceeds the following global safety standards: DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG(Japan). SAI or SG certification stickers are attached only in case of purchase from an authorized dealer in this country.
Note: the helmet only comes with a transparent visor.