What can be black, red, and super cool at the same time? This is not a joke, this is a real question, the answer to which is Airflite Crosslink. Although it would be possible to think about the Darth Maul. The Crosslink helmet comes standard with a retractable sun visor and a dark red mirror-colored spoiler, which you can match with 14 different visors. Textured graphics have become more elegant. Did this improve flight performance, as in the case of dimples on Golf balls? There's only one way to find out…
- Durable molded polycarbonate shell
- Numerous large ventilation ducts
- Internal sun visor DropShield dark red mirror color
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable lining made of quick-drying HydraDry material
- Meets or exceeds the following global safety standards: DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe) and PSC (Japan).
Note: dark tinted visor sold separately