The Alliance GT Rubatone helmet, announced by American manufacturer Icon, is a modified model of the Alliance series in the ICON helmet line. The changes affected both technical characteristics and appearance. Compared to the standard GT model, the Rubatone has a longer oval shape and flip-up sunglasses. In addition, it is possible to install a Bluetooth Communicator.
- The model has folding sunglasses, which significantly increases the comfort when riding in Sunny weather;
- Possibility to install a Bluetooth Communicator;
- Full access and possibility to remove Hydradry inner cushions;
- The helmet is fully compliant with ECE 22.05 and has a higher resistance to damage than the standard model;
- The padding inside the helmet is made of absorbent pleats, which eliminates any discomfort during hot weather;
- Proshield visor is equipped with anti-fogging system;
- The visor is locked by the Prolock system, which has a reliable fastening. Easily removable if necessary;
- Many of the cast double as ventilation channels.