Too fast for love. Now Airflite joined the ranks of the series of helmets Quicksilver. The unique finish is achieved by applying silver paint on the shell, then manually achieved the effect of antiquity. You will not find two identical helmets. This process gives each helmet its depth and radiance. Put it on and be bright.
The helmet comes with a built-in DropShield sun visor and a quick-to-replace fog-free FliteShield clear visor.
Removable quick-drying HydraDry lining.
Rugged molded shell made of polycarbonate.
The most common form of helmet is intermediate-oval-slightly shorter from front to back and slightly wider on the sides.
4 vents, including a vent in the chin area, like those of motocross helmets, and 2 vents connected by deep channels in the interior of the helmet, which provide better cooling.
The medium-reduced profile of the shell helps to reduce the overall weight in accordance with the exclusive international standard ICON and at the same time suits your riding style.
- Rugged molded shell made of polycarbonate
- Numerous large ventilation ducts
- Internal sun visor and quick-release main visor with anti-fog protection
- Removable side plates
- Cast air deflector
- Chin blind
- Removable quick-drying Hydradry lining
- Built-in dual-channel cooling system
- Meets or exceeds the following global safety standards: DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and PSC (Japan). SAI or SG certification stickers are attached only in case of purchase from an authorized dealer in this country.