The black articulated knee pads of the Thor Force XP are a modified version of an earlier model in the series. The hinge system itself remained almost unchanged, only the fixing bolts were moved inside. However, the changes affected the appearance of the knee pads, ventilation system and General protection. Central protective panel Force XP is made of high strength plastic, which is undoubtedly better than the fabric coating of the previous version. In addition, the protective segments are now closer and denser to each other, whereby the protection has a more compact size and does not cause discomfort even if you wear knee pads under the pants.
- Hinge system capable of repeating the movements of the knee joint;
- Adjustable wide fastening on the thigh and in the Shin area;
- The base is subject to perforation;
- Support and secure fit system;
- The Central protective panel is made of impact-resistant plastic of high strength;
- The protective segments are closer and denser to each other;
- Protection has more compact dimensions and does not cause discomfort when driving;
- Asymmetric shape contributes to a fuller fit;
- It is convenient to wear knee pads under the pants.