- Nizhny Novgorod
- Republic of Belarus
- Kyrgyzstan (Kyrgyzstan)
Motor gloves long
Size selection assistant
Choosing the size is very simple. The website will tell. We will refund the money for the item if it does not fit. Full list of our guarantees
Price range, €
Your questions about motorcycle gloves
- Professional adviceThemselves go and know that advise, advise as no one
- Long used primarily on the track, or with a sports jacket or metacommentary. There are also long touring textile gloves: their long sleeve protects against blowing wind and rain in the sleeve during long trips.
- Short comfortable in the city, they are not so hot and combined with urban motorcycle jackets for every day.
First, it is necessary to introduce a new material, previously unknown on the market Ax Suede Laredo-a synthetic leather (not to be confused with leatherette). The material is designed specifically to replace the skin, so it looks very difficult to distinguish from the skin, and the characteristics of abrasion it is stronger.
In General, the most important thing to know: leather gloves are less blown than textile, so in cool weather use leather, in the heat – textile.
For protective functions not to say that the textile better than leather, and Vice versa, it is necessary to look at the model, not the material. There are textile models with a greater degree of protection than leather.
Touchscreen-the ability to control the touch screen in gloves.
Sliders on the palm-on sports models protect the palm when sliding in the emphasis on the hands.
Length-short comfortable in the heat and at short distances, and long protect from blowing wind and comfortable for long trips.
- soft-comfortable to operate, hands do not get tired, well felt control levers;
- tough-mostly sports models.
Perforation - well ventilated in the heat, without perforation-may not get wet for a while in the rain.
Regardless of the endowed characteristics, all gloves have the necessary level of protection with access to public roads.